Summary of The Day: Only a 30 minute drive from Adelaide, this region is one of the most famous shiraz regions on the planet with a climate likened to that of the Mediterranean. Experience the fantastic area while you have complimentary tastings of the local wines. Our McLaren Vale wine tours from Adelaide conclude with a visit to Samuel’s Gorge, a renowned winery offering excellent wines with extraordinary views over the landscape.
A tiny piece of paradise with two passions: food and wine. Driving in a luxury limousine over the first row of hills, you will be met by a vista of undulating vineyards with the backdrop of the picturesque wave-like Mt Lofty Ranges rolling to the sea. For those of who enjoy a quenching Ale, try one of the hand crafted beers from one of the Micro-Breweries in the region. Every tour is tailored to suit the individual and focuses on visiting niche, boutique wineries, as well as major iconic vineyards and main regional attractions.
- Onkaparinga Gorge
- Willunga Farmers Market
- A visit to Robern Menz, the famous manufacturer of chocolate and fruit-based confectionery.
Due to our personal relationships with the wineries you will enjoy free wine tastings. Premium tastings not included.
Lunch can be arranged upon request, please advise of any dietary requirements.
Pick-up is available from any departure point in Adelaide, including the Port, Airport, and CBD.
Please include your hotel name and address in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
If you want lunch with a touch of class, we can organize a meal at an iconic venue that we highly recommend for delicious cuisine (own expense).
A minimum of two guests and a maximum of six are required for this tour.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible fora any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.