Summary of The Day:
The adventure starts here! Harness up and zip Costa Rican style from tree to tree.
Set on an historic World War ll Marine training base called “Camp Maui”, this 7 zipline canopy tour will have you soaring high through the tops of giant eucalyptus trees, while getting a bird’s eye view of the Pacific Ocean and Maui’s verdant North Shore.Imagine your thrill as you reach heights of 70' and speeds to 40 mph, with ziplines up to 900' long! Trained guides will lead you high through the canopy of the trees along a network of 7 different ziplines, Indiana Jones style suspension bridges, and multiple aerial platforms. This is a tree-to-tree adventure, so there is no hiking between the lines! The safe and secure three-point harness system allows for complete free range of motion, so you can zip laying down, going sideways, backwards, or even spin in circles as you zoom down the lines.
Fast, fun, and exhilarating, the "Camp Maui Canopy Tour" was designed to thrill first time zippers, as well as the most experienced zipline enthusiasts. This is the perfect Maui family eco adventure, taking kids down to the age of 5 years/40 lbs. Kids are their specialty at NorthShore! Young and old will feel safe and secure at Camp Maui, whose inspections and training are done by Synergo, who is ACCT certified. (Association for Challenge Course Technology)
This exclusive zipline experience takes place on an historic WWII site called “Camp Maui.” Located just 25 minutes from the Kahului port and airport, in beautiful upcountry Haiku, Maui, you'll find this Hawaiian style eco-adventure the whole family can enjoy. This is a must zip adventure!
Note: Participants must be at least 5 years/40 lbs, and weigh less than 270 lbs. If you have an existing heart condition, back problem, or are pregnant, this tour is not for you. All participants must wear closed-toe shoes. (shoes available onsite, free of charge) Tours are weather permitting.
Check-in 30 minutes prior to tour time.
We operate every day except Sundays, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and half day on Christmas Eve.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.