Summary of The Day: Greet your pilot, take a photo and enjoy a brief introduction to the features of the ECO-Star helicopter prior to boarding.
Your adventure starts on your way to the world’s tallest sea cliffs, located on Molokai, also known as the “Friendly Isle.” Fly over the Pailolo Channel and see some of the most scenic waters between the islands. Observe the iconic Elephant Rock from a bird’s-eye view.
Soar above the remote North Shore and the Halawa Valley while enjoying views of some of the tallest waterfalls in Hawaii. Gaze in amazement at the Molokai Fish Ponds, located on the southern coast, built approximately 800 years ago. Fly over Maui and enjoy intimate views of the vegetation-covered lava rain-forest of the West Maui Mountains and valleys.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Prices and itineraries are subject to change without notice.
*7 passengers per helicopter 1140 lbs max. The maximum weight limit per person is 300 lbs. Guests over the weight limit will be required to purchase two seats. Children two years of age and older will be required to purchase a seat. Children under two may travel on the adult’s lap.
Due to weather or other special circumstances that may occur on the departure day, the tour may be rescheduled or adjusted.
Flights of different lengths may be combined and all times are approximate.
Prices and itineraries are subject to change without notice. Excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate.
Children 12 years or younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Guests 18 years or older must bring a photo ID.
During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.