Summary of The Day: Relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery on board a relaxing catamaran that will take you snorkeling among beautiful reefs. There you can admire the beautiful biodiversity that inhabits it. Finish your day with a delicious meal at the restaurant Los Arrecifes, accompanied by a select, domestic open bar.
Lunch with the following menu:
- Mixed Salad
- Your choice of main course: chicken fajitas or beef fajitas or mixed fajitas or fish filet or hamburger.
- Dessert (ice cream)
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 10 and above.
* Child: 6-9 years of age.
* Children younger than 6 are free of charge.
* This activity is not permitted for pregnant women, people with recent surgery or back problems.
* Maximum passenger capacity per shift: 350 (5 ships with a capacity of 50 and one with a capacity of 100).
Professional Bilingual Guide
Use of snorkeling equipment
Non alcoholic and alcoholic beverages with meal
Snacks (chips and refried beans)
Local medical insurance
Lockers and key - USD 5.00 (at the end of the tour USD 3.00 will be returned)
We recommend you bring your own biodegradable sunscreen, underwater camera, change of clothes, extra money, cap, sunglasses, sandals, a towel, and swimsuit.
Pick-up is available from the following locations:
*From hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya (no extra charge)
*Cozumel: at Plaza Playacar or Gran Porto Real hotel in Playa del Carmen (no extra charge)
*Playacar Hotels: Plaza Playacar in Playa del Carmen (no extra charge)
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.