Summary of The Day: We'll begin today with our snorkeling adventure! Relax aboard a catamaran and visit beautiful coral reefs where you´ll enjoy an incredible snorkeling experience in the Mesoamerican Reef, the second largest barrier reef in the world.
Afterwards, feel the thrill of driving a speedboat in the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean.
Lastly, take an amazing tour through the lush, Maroma jungle while driving an ATV.
Transportation is from Cancun, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya and Tulum. Please leave the name and address of your hotel at the check-out page.
From Cozumel, you will be picked up at Plaza Playacar or the Hotel Gran Porto Real in Playa del Carmen at on extra charge. Ferry is not included.
* Adult: 10 and above.
* Child: 6-9 years of age.
* Children younger than 6 are not permitted.
* Minors from 6 to 16 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult.
* Teens aged 17 may participate unaccompanied, after submitting a waiver signed by their parents.
Round trip transportation
Use of ATV and speedboat (individual or shared)
Use of snorkeling equipment (life vest, mask, fins and snorkel tube)
Lockers and key (with additional fee of USD 5.00, at the end of the tour USD 3.00 will be returned)
Ferry from Cozumel
Tax for use of Marine Park (USD 2.00 in cash on arrival)
This activity is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems or individuals who've recently had surgery.
We recommend you bring your own biodegradable sunscreen, underwater camera, change of clothes, extra money, cap, sunglasses, sandals, towel and swimsuit.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.