Summary of The Day: Sail on a catamaran and enjoy an incredible snorkeling experience, admiring splendid coral reefs that form part of the second largest coral wall in the world: the Mesoamerican Reef.
With the assistance of your professional guides, you will also enjoy a unique parasailing ride with a modern and safe parachute tied to the boat, from which you can enjoy wonderful views of the Caribbean.
|USD $148.00||USD $128.00|
* Adult: 10 and above.|
* Child: 8 and 9 years of age.
* Children younger than 8 are not permitted.
* Participants aged from 8 to 15 must be accompanied by a paying adult aged 19 or above.
* Participants aged from 16 to 18 can participate unaccompanied, but must provide a waiver signed by their parents.
* Minimum age for parasailing: 12 years old.
* Flight reaches an altitude of about 698 feet.
* Flight could be individual or shared: two adults or one adult and two children (depending on their weight). Maximum weight: 400 lbs.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.