Summary of The Day: Sail on a catamaran and enjoy an incredible snorkeling experience, admiring splendid coral reefs that form part of the second largest coral wall in the world: the Mesoamerican Reef.
With the assistance of your professional guides, you will also enjoy a unique parasailing ride with a modern and safe parachute tied to the boat, from which you can enjoy wonderful views of the Caribbean.
Transportation is from Cancun, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya and Tulum. Please leave the name and address of your hotel at the check-out page.
From Cozumel, you will be picked up at Plaza Playacar or the Hotel Gran Porto Real in Playa del Carmen at no extra charge. Free transportation is not included.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 10 and above.
* Child: 8 and 9 years of age.
* Children younger than 8 are not permitted.
* Participants aged from 8 to 15 must be accompanied by a paying adult aged 19 or above.
* Participants aged from 16 to 18 can participate unaccompanied, but must provide a waiver signed by their parents.
* Minimum age for parasailing: 12 years old.
* Flight reaches an altitude of about 698 feet.
* Flight could be individual or shared: two adults or one adult and two children (depending on their weight). Maximum weight: 400 lbs.
Round trip transportation
Use of snorkeling equipment (life vest, mask, fins and snorkel tube)
Use of parachute equipment
Bottled water and snacks (refried beans and chips)
Two beers and soft drinks
Lockers (USD 5.00 deposit is required. USD 3.00 will be returned at the end of the activities.)
From Cozumel: ferry transportation is not included
Tax for use of Marine Park (you must pay USD 2.00 in cash on arrival)
We recommend you bring your own biodegradable sunscreen, underwater camera, change of clothes, extra money, cap, sunglasses, sandals, towel and swimsuit.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.