Summary of The Day: Today enjoy a relaxing combination tour! First, take a 2 hour horseback ride through the Maroma jungle to enjoy the beauty of nature.
Next, we'll head out onto the Caribbean Sea and dive under the waves into the homes of sea turtles, stingrays, colorful fish, sponges and many gorgeous marine animals with a fantastic snorkeling adventure!
Transportation is from Cancun, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya and Tulum. Please leave the name and address of your hotel at the check-out page.
From Cozumel, you will be picked up at Plaza Playacar or the Hotel Gran Porto Real in Playa del Carmen at no extra charge. Free transportation is not included.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 10 and above.
* Child: 6-9 years of age.
* Participants aged from 6 to 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult aged 17 or above.
* Children younger than 6 are not permitted.
* Maximum weight per passenger: 286 lbs.
Round trip transportation
Horseback journey (2 hours through the jungle and mangroves)
Use of snorkeling equipment (life vest, mask, fins and snorkel tube)
Lunch at the end of activity
Beers (at lunch time) or soft drinks
Lockers and key (with additional fee of USD 5.00, at the end of the tour USD 3.00 will be returned)
From Cozumel: ferry transportation is not included
Tax for use of Marine Park (you must pay USD 2.00 in cash on arrival)
Horseback riding and snorkeling is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems, or individuals who've recently had surgery.
We recommend you bring your own biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent, underwater camera, change of clothes, extra money, cap, sunglasses, sandals, towel and swimsuit, comfortable shoes to ride and sandals for later, and pants for riding.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.