Summary of The Day: After picking you up at your hotel along the Riviera Maya, we'll head out for a thrilling and exciting day with the ocean's most playful animals.
Explore this awesome dolphinarium located in Marina Maroma in front of one of the world's most beautiful beaches, and swim with these intelligent mammals in a pool filled with 70,000 cubic ft of seawater. A fun-filled activity for the whole family, get up close to the dolphins to hug, kiss, and swim alongside them!
|USD $169.00||USD $89.00|
* Adult: 13 and up.|
* Child : 6-12 years of age.
* Children younger than 6 years old are free of charge; they will participate in activities suitable for their height and weight.
* Activity not recommended for pregnant women and infants (under 1 year old).
* Children from 1 and up to 7 years old who are 4 ft. tall or below may participate in these activities so long as they are accompanied by two paying adults; children of 8 years and older who are taller than 4.5 ft. may participate in the activities accompanied by one adult.
* Infants and children up to 7 years old may join the Dolphin Encounter activities in addition to the Royal Swim Program. In case that only one child within this age range and with a 4 ft. or below height, he/she will perform the activity with the accompanying adult.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.