9:45am - Collection in Blenheim and depart out into the Marlborough wine region.
Morning - Start the day with an educational tour and talk at Wither Hills winery before visiting Marlborough’s Iconic winery Cloudy Bay for a tasting of the range of world renowned wines. Following two great wineries head up onto the foothills to the exceptional Brancott Heritage centre, a new facility built to profile the fine wines of Brancott. Take in the wonderful views across the Marlborough wine region, enjoy the Audio Visual presentation and a wine tasting of Brancott wines.
12:00pm - Enjoy lunch in the Brancott restaurant (own cost lunch).
Afternoon - Enjoy Forrest Estate winery and finish with a sweet treat tasting at Makana Chocolates.
4:00pm - Drop off in Blenheim
4:30pm - Drop off in Picton
Please note that all the wineries included can and do change on certain days as we are very dependent on availability of winemakers and senior wine staff. Where required we will substitute for other wineries.
* You must be at least 16 years old to join the tour.
* Minimum 2 pax, maximum 8 pax.
* Tour prices are based on New Zealand dollars (NZD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Several wine tastings
Professional wine tour guide
Hotel pick-up, drop-off
All personal expenses
Tips for tour guide/driver
Lunch and beverage
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Bring a water bottle, your camera, a sunhat and sunscreen. Outside of summer, it also pays to bring a light windbreaker jacket or jumper, if you feel the cold. There may be occasional opportunities during the tour to stop for essential items, but we encourage you to bring everything you think you may require for the day, including snacks.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.