Summary of The Day: This is an ideal winery tour for those who want a snap shot of the views, tastes and flavors of the Marlborough wine region. No need for maps as your friendly and knowledgeable guide will take you from winery to winery on superb wine trails through the vineyards, on river stop-banks and down quiet country roads. Along the way you'll be inundated with spectacular views of the Richmond Range, Wither Hills, Wairau River and beautiful Marlborough vineyards.
You will learn a little of the history of the area around Blenheim, and the background to growing and producing wine in Marlborough. The highlight is a visit to three of our favorite wineries to taste some of the best wines of the region, including Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir and a range of aromatics. Our tours are small and personal with a maximum of eight people per bike tour. Your guide will be with you the whole time to answer your questions and ensure you have the best possible experience.
Tour departs at 9:30am and ends at 1:00pm approximately.
You do not need to be an experienced cyclist to enjoy this bike tour. The pace is leisurely and the terrain is gentle, ensuring easy riding no matter what your skill level.
Don't worry about the weather - if it rains we just switch you to a driving wine tour so you still get to have a great day out.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Tour prices are based on New Zealand Dollar (NZD) and are converted into US Dollar (USD). Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
A friendly and knowledgeable guide
Quality bikes and helmets
All tasting fees included
An exclusive drink bottle
Muesli bar to keep you fueled
Hotel pick-up and drop-off within Blenheim and Renwick areas
Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Pickton area (optional)
We recommend you bring:
- Comfortable clothes to cycle in
- Shoes suitable to walk and cycle in
- Fleece or windbreaker
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.