Summary of The Day: This full day biking wine tour visits superb Marlborough vineyards and tasting rooms on the Wairau Plains surrounding Blenheim and Renwick.
This is a great day out, where you experience the views, tastes and flavors of Marlborough wine and food to the full. Your guide will plan the route, cycling from winery to winery through stunning vineyards, allowing you to take your time and enjoy the beauty of the Marlborough wine region.
You will learn a little of the history of the area and the background to growing and producing wine. The highlight will be the visit to at least six of our favorite wineries to taste some of the best wines of the region, including our world class Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir. Lunch awaits you at one of the winery restaurants, which are all set in their own beautiful grounds and have a relaxed, friendly ambiance - lunch is at your own cost.
Our tours are small and personal with a maximum of eight people per tour. Your guide will be with you to answer your questions and ensure you have the best possible experience.
Tour departs at 9:30am and ends at 4:00pm approximately.
You do not need to be an experienced cyclist to enjoy this bike tour. The pace is leisurely and the terrain is gentle, ensuring easy riding no matter what your skill level.
We will pick you up from your Blenheim or Renwick accommodation and drop you off so that you are free to enjoy the day to the full.
Don't worry about the weather. We have some of the highest sunshine hours in New Zealand, and if it does rain we will just switch you to a driving wine tour for no additional cost, so you still have a full day of fun in the Marlborough wine region.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Tour prices are based on New Zealand Dollar (NZD) and are converted into US Dollar (USD). Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
A friendly & knowledgeable guide
Quality bikes & helmets
All wine tasting fees included
Hotel pick-up and drop-off within Blenheim and Renwick areas
A muesli bar to keep you energized
An exclusive water bottle to keep you hydrated
Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Pickton area (optional)
We recommend you bring:
- Comfortable clothes to cycle in
- Shoes suitable to walk and cycle in
- Warm jumper or windbreaker
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.