Summary of The Day: You are our guest, not a number on the back seat of a mini bus. We give you a unique experience, tailored to suit you, not a set standard outing with set standard stops.
If you love Riesling, we know just the right spot for you, and if you love Sauvignon Blanc, you'll love it even more when you taste it with us, whether it's an iconic label you know well, or a limited release single vineyard Sauvignon from the smallest boutique winery. We'll take you to a private tasting or a winery tour, where you'll learn things you didn't know you didn't know. Then, just as your palate is tiring, we'll whip you off for a vineyard lunch to refresh it for the afternoon.
This tour is built around our clients' wishes. We have a planned itinerary for the day, but once we pick you up from your accommodation we will talk to you about the types of wines you like or particular Marlborough wineries you would like to visit.
Our guides all have connections to the industry, having worked for wineries, owned vineyards or made their own wine. This ensures you get a really informative day, where you learn about the history of the valley and the wine region, the reasons that Marlborough grows world renown Sauvignon Blanc, and an understanding of the process of growing grapes and making wine.
Tour departs at 9:30am and ends at 3:30pm approximately.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Tour requires at least 2 guests to operate.
* Tour prices are based on New Zealand Dollar (NZD) and are converted into US Dollar (USD). Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
A friendly and knowledgeable guide
Transportation by car
All tasting and tour fees
Hotel pick-up and drop-off within Blenheim and Renwick areas
A la carte winery restaurant lunch including a glass of wine and followed by tea and coffee
An exclusive drink bottle
Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Pickton area (optional)
Please input your hotel name and address in the "Meeting Point" box during booking.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.