Summary of The Day: This is the stuff memories are made of, with no more than four people in any tour. Our premium Marlborough wine tour experience is tailored to your individual tastes, with a personalized tour of at least six of Marlborough's boutique and iconic wineries, along with a delicious a la carte lunch at a beautiful vineyard restaurant. Stunning scenery, gentle cycling, wonderful food, world class wines and a friendly, experienced guide. You are going to love this personalized introduction to Marlborough.
You do not need to be an experienced cyclist to enjoy this bike tour. The pace is leisurely and the terrain is gentle, ensuring easy riding no matter what your skill level.
We will pick you up from your accommodation and drop you off so that you are free to enjoy the day to the full.
Tour departs at 9:30am and ends at 4:00pm approximately.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Tour requires at least 2 guests to operate.
* Tour prices are based on New Zealand Dollar (NZD) and are converted into US Dollar (USD). Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
A friendly and knowledgeable guide
Quality bikes and helmets
All tasting fees included
Home made baking with tea and coffee for morning tea
An a la carte lunch with a glass of wine followed by tea and coffee
Hotel pick-up and drop-off within Blenheim and Renwick areas
An exclusive drink bottle to keep you hydrated
Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Pickton area (optional)
We recommend you bring:
- Comfortable clothes to cycle in
- Shoes suitable to walk and cycle in
- Fleece or windbreaker
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.