Summary of The Day: Enjoy Marina Del Rey's sights and sounds from the comfort of a luxury yacht. Begin your evening with a welcome glass of champagne. Then sit down to a delicious four-course dinner crafted from local, seasonal ingredients at your private table. After dinner, head to the outdoor deck for music and dancing under the sparkling night sky. As we glide around the harbor, you’ll be treated to views of Southern California’s beautiful beaches. Listen to the barking of the playful sea lions, and spot the towering yachts and sprawling homes of celebrities and billionaires.
• Variety of artisan flat breads and baguettes served with garlic herb cheese spread and a cilantro pesto
• House Caesar Salad with crisp romaine hearts, grilled ciabatta crostini, cherry tomatoes, imported Parmesan cheese and radicchio with a creamy Caesar dressing
• Panko-Crusted Salmon finished with a miso honey glaze served with fresh seasonal vegetables
• Captain's Beef Short Ribs finished with a Chipotle Port Wine Sauce served with house special potatoes
• Chef’s Selected Dessert
All menus are subject to change due to the use of seasonal ingredients.
*Adult: 12 and older
*Children 3 and younger ride free when accompanied by an adult and do not occupy a seat (unless an unsold seat is available).
*Please note that a meal will not be provided for these children. Should you wish to provide a meal for a child who is under the age of three, please refer to the child's rate listed above.
Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to the actual cruise time/LI>
Guests must present their voucher to our staff when boarding.
Your reservation must be made at least 24 hours in advance and is non-refundable.
Departure times may vary. Please contact us 24 hours in advance to confirm departure time and location.
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.