Summary of The Day: After being picked up from your accommodation, we visit the Busselton Jetty, the longest wooden structure in the southern hemisphere. We continue on to Cape Naturalist Lighthouse, followed by a tour of Ngilgi cave, or travel on the train to the end of Busselton Jetty and go underwater at the discovery centre.
Lunch is included at an award winning winery, or a cafe. You may bring a picnic lunch if you have specific dietary requirements. After lunch, we head to some of the many wineries and food venues, or check out the amazing scenery along the coast line. The afternoon can be adapted to suit your preference.
Departs 7.30 am – Returns approx 7.30pm
You may bring a picnic lunch if you have specific dietary requirements.
Lunch is included at an award winning winery or a cafe. You may bring a picnic lunch if you have specific dietary requirements.
Departs 7.30 am – Returns approx. 7.30pm.
Legal drinking age in Australia is 18.
Please include your hotel name and address during booking for pick-up.
What to bring:
Comfortable shoes, sun cream, a hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
Wildflowers and whale spotting are seasonal.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.