Summary of The Day: Margaret River is a bustling market town and wine growing region located South West of Perth. The Margaret River region is also famous for its incredible surfing, gorgeous beaches, multi-chambered caves and Karri forests.
On this one day Margaret River tour we take you to some of the must see places in the region, including Busselton, Yallingup, Vineyards and of course the township of Margaret River itself.
First up we'll visit Busselton Jetty with it's famous jetty, the longest in the Southern Hemisphere. Then we'll head to Yallingup which, and we promise you, you won't want to leave! This region is famous for its stunning beaches nestled on a ridge with spectacular views over Yallingup Beach out to the Indian Ocean.
Next, we'll enjoy a premium wine tasting at one of Margaret River's beautiful vineyards. Afterwards, we'l pair it with a taste of fine chocolate made from freshly roasted cacao beans at a Chocolatier. Save some room though, cause we're going to relax with lunch at a restaurant at a Margaret River's vineyard or brewery.
Then we'll get to explore the township of Margaret River. Walk over the bridge that has the Margaret River flowing beneath it and into the gorgeous surrounding forest. Along the way we'll visit the gallery and studio of acclaimed international artist Jenny Taylor to see paintings of the region. Afterwards we'll smell and taste coffees from around the world at Yahava Koffee Works.
Finally we'll return to Perth.
Pick up time - 7.00am; Drop off time - 8.00pm.
The Margaret River region is absolutely beautiful but it is a three hour drive from Perth and you will spend extended periods of time on our Explorer bus. Therefore this trip may not be suitable for young children.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
2 to 9 Years Old
65+ Years Old
10 to 15 Years Old
* Adult: 18 - 64 years old
* Children who require a seat must pay the child price, even if they are younger than 3.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional Local Guide
Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off for Central Perth Accommodations & Select Fremantle Accommodations
Hotel pick-up is available for Central Perth accommodations and select Fremantle accommodations. Please indicate your hotel name and address during booking and we will confirm your pick-up time.
Alternatively if you have not booked accommodations, you may choose pick-up from the Perth tourist coach stand pickup point on Wellington Street, right outside Perth train station.
Comfortable footwear for walking short distances would be ideal, especially on the Pinnacles trip.
As Perth is the sunniest capital city in the world you will need sun cream, a hat, sunglasses, a bottle of water to keep you hydrated and a camera to capture all the amazing sights you will encounter.
Most of all remember to bring your adventurous spirit!
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.