Summary of The Day: Experience the excitement of New York City by night from the best seats in town. A truly magical blend of freshly prepared food, professional service, and after dinner dancing combine to offer the perfect evening for indulgence and celebration.
• Arugula Salad: shredded kale, beets, radishes, toasted almonds and parsley with lemon and horseradish vinaigrette (Vegan, Gluten Free)
• Tamarind and Orange Glazed Duck Breast: seared duck breast with a tamarind and orange glaze, puree of sweet potato topped with micro greens (Gluten Free)
• Jumbo Lump Crab Cake with a smokey tarragon remoulade topped with a cucumber citrus salad
• Oven Roasted Chicken Breast: chicken breast with toasted wheat berries, quinoa, zucchini, and carrot sauce (Gluten Free)
• Pan Seared Filet of Beef: filet of beef with green pepper sauce, parsley mashed potatoes, haricot verts, and charred grape tomato (Gluten Free)
• herb crusted Atlantic Salmon: salmon, braised leeks, and fingerlings potatoes with corn and brussel sprout hash and chick pea cake over a cauliflower puree, sauteed summer squash, and Chipotle Aioli (Gluten Free, Vegetarian)
• Dark Chocolate Mousse Cake With Raspberry Coulis and White Chocolate Shavings
• Angel Food Cake With Seasonal Berries and Vanilla Custard
*Menus are subject to change due to seasonal ingredients
Boarding begins 60 minutes prior to the departure time.
Guests must present their voucher to our staff when boarding.
Your reservation must be made at least 24 hours in advance and is non-refundable.
Departure times may vary. Please contact us 24 hours in advance to confirm departure time and location.
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.