Summary of The Day: Full day professionally guided tour including 90-minute Skyline cruise and admission to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck.
Featuring the best sights of lower and upper Manhattan from Harlem to Battery Park. Includes a drive along Museum Mile (Fifth Avenue) and Central Park to Times Square, Greenwich Village and Financial District. Lunch stop (meal not included) at Hudson Eats at Brookfield Place - it is a dining terrace featuring fast-casual concepts from 14 chef-driven eateries including Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar, Umami Burger, Dos Toros Taqueria, Mighty Quinn’s Barbeque, P.J. Clarke’s and more. The 30,000-square-foot space provides seating for up to 600 guests with expansive views of the Hudson River. Brookfield Place is a shopping and office center across the street from One World Trade Center. It features the Winter Garden Atrium, a soaring glass-domed pavilion housing plants, trees and flowers and hosts year-round concerts, public art displays and events.
You have to go to the Visitor Center (777 8th Avenue) to exchange voucher for boarding passes 15 min prior to the departure time, and only then you can proceed to participate your tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
This tour provides a 1-hour Statue of Liberty Harbor Cruise. It offers you an opportunity to circle around the island and to view the Statue from distance. The tour will not have the time to go out to Liberty Island to do sightseeing. Please check on the links included below for tours that will include a visit of Liberty Island: