Summary of The Day: Mammoth Mountain is the leading four-season Mountain resort in California. Thanks to epic snowfall on the state’s highest skiable terrain, the ski lifts are open from early November into May. Free public transportation connects The Village, the town of Mammoth Lakes, and the mountain’s three base areas, each home to ski school, rental shops, restaurants, bars, and diverse lodging properties. Nestled in the Eastern Sierra near the border of Yosemite National Park, Mammoth Mountain offers stunning vistas and creates indelible memories.
Your lift ticket gives you access to 28 lifts! (3 gondolas, 23 chairs (2 high speed six-packs, 9 high speed quads, 1 quad, 6 triple, 4 double), and 2 platter lifts).
*Adult: 13 and older
*Child: 5-12 years of age
*Children four years and under and adults 80 and over ski free
*Price is for reference only. The final price will be sent after submitting the reservation.
Vouchers can be redeemed at any Mammoth Mountain ticket window. Address of the Ski Resort/Park: 10001 Minaret Road, Mammoth Lakes, CA
Not available on President’s Day Weekend, February 13 - February 14, 2016.
All Mammoth Mountain lift tickets are non-refundable and nontransferable to any other person, date, or season regardless of any type of inclement weather, injury, or illness.
In order to protect your property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.