Summary of The Day: Join us for an interpretive tour that has been declared the “Best Boat Cruise in Canada” by 8 million Reader’s Digest subscribers, the Maligne Lake Cruise. Feel inspired by the beauty of Maligne Lake’s vibrant blue waters and the stunning lofty peaks as you cruise to Spirit Island, a world-famous destination accessible only by boat.
The Maligne Lake Cruise has seven tour boats operating seasonally from May through October, but that’s not the only activity at the lake. From canoeing and afternoon tea to hiking and unrivaled photographic opportunities, the lake and surrounding area offer endless options for adventure and relaxation. Be sure to visit the Maligne Lake Day Lodge for gorgeous views and tasty snacks and beverages.
MAKE THE MOST OUT OF YOUR VISIT
The best time to visit Maligne Lake is after 2:00pm. This gives you the opportunity to beat the crowds and increases your chance of wildlife sightings on your way back to Jasper.
Canoe & Kayak Rentals
During summer, chart your own course by canoe, rowboat or sea kayak. Overnight rentals are available for three backcountry shoreline campsites at Fisherman’s Bay and Coronet Creek.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and above
* Any child 5 and under can ride the Gondola for free
* Prices are subject to change; please contact us for a quotation before making your reservation.
* Tour prices are based on CAD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
The safety of our guests is our biggest priority. If we experience severe weather that we feel will put our guests at risk we will reschedule tours. Such unusual, severe weather would include lightning, blizzard conditions, severe rain or extreme winds.
Directions: From the east end of the town site of Jasper, follow highway 16 east for 3 km to the bridge across the Athabasca river to the right, take the left fork from the end of the bridge and follow the Maligne Road 48 km to Maligne Lake. Follow the parking signs to three free parking areas and then the walkway through the forest to Maligne Lake, ticket office, boathouse and Chalet.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.