Summary of The Day: Malaga boasts pretty streets, leafy boulevards and lush gardens. Find out why the City's Cathedral is called 'La Manquita' - the one armed lady! Hear all about the old palace fortress and its 2 rings of walls and of course you can't miss the Picasso Museum! You'll get the chance to see all of these sights on your bus tour of Malaga. Enjoy panoramic views of the city as this tour highlights all of the best attractions and features that Malaga has to offer. With your 24 hour valid ticket you can hop on and off at your leisure at stops conveniently located along the route. Hop off at The Teatro Romano which is the result of excavation work and re-construction work of an ancient structure. The amphitheatre itself has not been used since the 3rd century and the Moors used some of the stones to build their fortification, the Alcazaba. The nearby Alcazaba also offers a museum, pleasant gardens, and fantastic views. While in the vicinity, visit Castillo de Gibralfaro for a look at the ramparts and more breath-taking views.
Ticket Length: 24 hours
Frequency: every 30 mins from 9:40am to 6:30pm
Full loop: 80 minutes
1 - Estacion Bus
2 - VialiaRenfe
3 - Centro de Arte Contemporaneo
4 - Puerto
5 - Paseo del Parque
6 - Paseo FarolaMuelle
7 - Paseo de la Farola
8 - Playa de la Malagueta
9 - Plaza de Toros
10 - Castillo de Gibralfaro
11 - Basilica de StaMde la Victoria
12 - Plaza de la MercedCasa de Picasso
13 - Museo Carmen ThyssenCatedral
14 - Avenida Andalucia
1 - Estacion Autobuses
2 - VialiaRenfe
3 - Museo del Automovil
4 - Jardin Botanico
5 - Museo Malaga CF / Estadio
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
Full mobility facilities on all tour buses.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.