Summary of The Day: Experience two countries in one day and join a small and more personal group in a deluxe minivan with room for only 15 passengers, taking you to the Swedish neighbors of Denmark.
On the way, your driver will tell you stories of the relation between Denmark and Sweden, and you will have a couple of hours to explore Magnificent Malmo and enjoy a beautiful canal boat tour before heading back to Copenhagen. Since the building of the spectacular ‘Øresund’ Bridge, connecting Denmark to Sweden, the city of Malmo has become one of the most popular destinations for the inhabitants and visitors of the Copenhagen area.
Malmo has just under 295,000 inhabitants, and city life is concentrated primarily around the two squares, Stora Torget and Lilla Torget, where there are many shops and places to eat. With the Swedish currency being so competitive and the wide choice of shops available, Malmo is a great place for shopping and art lovers. You will find a wealth of cultural attractions, including the museum of contemporary and modern art and Moderna Museet Malmo, which is housed in the city’s former electricity power station, and which has a string of exhibitions of modern art by appraised artists.
Upon arrival in Malmo, you will be welcomed by our local guide, who will give you information about some of the places to visit. Then, you'll have time to explore the city on your own, and take a beautiful boat tour with Rundan, the Swedish equivalent of Canal Tours from Copenhagen, which is included in your ticket. For an hour, you will enjoy a pleasant tour through canals and under bridges, whilst the guide’s narrative will give you a good insight into Swedish history, well-known characters, buildings, and anecdotes. From the small café at Rundan, you will get a basket with coffee and cake to bring with you on the tour, or you can enjoy it afterwards – it’s also included in your ticket.
Join us on this intimate discovery of two countries in one day!
This tour departs at 10:00am and returns at 4:00pm.
Remember to bring you passport as there is passport control at the Swedish border.
This tour departs from Vester Voldgade by City Hall Square. Please arrive 15 minutes early and bring a copy of your reservation.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.