Summary of The Day: Step off the beaten path to taste the best Iberian Ham with select Spanish wines all the while following your local bilingual guide! Learn about Spanish wine and discover traditional Iberian Ham houses in Madrid.
During this 2.5-hour tour, taste several cuts of Iberian meats like chorizo, salchichón, lomo, and ham paired with Manchego cheese and other classic tapas. As you do so, learn about the fascinating history and culture of wine, the differences between each type of ham you can find in the market and master how to shop for them like a local.
Learn all about the wide range of Ham (Jamón) and its related products. We´ll show you where are the Jamón Ibérico´s 4 protected Qualified Appellation of Origin in Spain. Taste & see how a professional Ham Cutter carves those delicious thin slices. You will experience first-hand why Iberian ham (Black hoof) is so delicious and unique…and also healthy.
If you are in Madrid don't miss the chance to experience with friends and family what’s behind the most delicious ham in the world!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Number of Adults
* Price is per person.
* This tour is only for guests 18 years or older.
* This tour requires a minimum of 2 guests to depart.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional Bilingual Local Guide
Iberian Ham, cured meats, Tapas and cheese tasting
Spanish wines tasting
Glass of wine, beer, or soft drinks in each Bar / Jamonerías
Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
Vegetarian option not available.
This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
This tour starts from Plaza Isabel II, right beside statue of Queen Isabel II (close to the Metro station: Opera).
Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour.
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
Please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.