Summary of The Day: We'll begin with a sightseeing tour of Madrid and will continue with the tour of Bernabeu Stadium, home of Real Madrid Football Club.
Madrid's architecture reflects its its rich history. You will be able to find the medieval origins of the city Barrio de la Moreria. We'll also tour the Hapsburg Madrid of Felipe II, with its Renaissance and Baroque buildings. Then we'll make our way to Bourbon Madrid and the urban designs of Carlos III: the Royal Palace, Cibeles Fountain, Neptune Fountain and Puerta de Alcala. And for a better understanding of contemporary Madrid, we'll take you to Gran Via, Paseo de la Castellana, Barrio Salamanca, Plaza de Castilla and Parque del Oeste, as well as the emblematic Ventas Bullring and Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. We'll also stop at the famous Hard Rock Cafe, where for a free drink on us.
On this very special tour you will have the chance to roam the stadium unrestricted, gaining access to those places that you had only dreamed of before. Go behind the scenes to discover the sites that have made the stadium such a mythical place: the tunnel to the locker rooms, the bench, the pitch, the press room and the even presidential box. We'll also visit the new Trophies Exhibition, the chief exponent of Real Madrid legend.
The tour ends at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.
Special Schedules for match days on September 10, 13, 14.
Saturday 10th of September: Real Madrid C.F. - C.A. Osasuna
- From 10:00am to 11:00am full tour will be available except for the dressing rooms
- From 11:00am to 12:30pm only Panoramic View of the Stadium and Museum will be available
Tuesday 13th of September: Previous day to Real Madrid C.F. - Sporting C.P.
- From 10:00am to 2:30pm full tour will be available
- From 2:30pm till closing time (7:30pm) only the museum will be available
- From 5:00pm Panoramic View of the Stadium and the Viewer of the Museum will not be available
Wednesday 14th of September: Real Madrid C.F. - Sporting C.P.
- From 10:00am to 2:30pm full tour will be available except for the dressing rooms.
- From 2:30pm to 4:00pm only Panoramic View of the Stadium and Museum will be available
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 5-14 years of age
* Participation is free for children under 4 years of age.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
Maximum 1 child per adult.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.