Summary of The Day: Enjoy this fun introduction to the Spanish gastronomic culture. You will learn how to cook Paella,Tortilla, Sangria, and more Spanish food. After taking this class you will be ready to prepare these most famous Spanish recipes at home.
Once you arrive, your cooking experience can start. Learn how to cook Spanish dishes that have traveled the world. You will cook them yourself with the aid of an experienced chef, in a small group.
At the beginning you will visit fresh food stalls Torrijos Market (Mercardo de Torrijos), where the chefs will give you plenty of tips on picking local, seasonal products.
Then you can start cooking dishes like Paella, Spanish omelette (Tortilla), Andalusian salad, Sangria, all while enjoying & learning about Spanish cuisine.
After you have prepared your dishes, you can taste them, while trying different Spanish wines.
Before leaving, your instructor will give you a recipe card so that you can re-create the food yourself at home to impress friends and family!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Number of Adults
* Price is per person.
* This class is only for guests 18 years or older.
* This class requires a minimum of 2 guests to begin.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking.
This class begins at 12:00pm at General Díaz Porlier, 8 Mercado de Torrijos, 2nd floor near the Metro station Goya.
Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour.
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
Please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.