Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon National Park - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Journey to one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World - Grand Canyon National Park. Your professional driver/guide will provide live narration en route to the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Sit back and relax on board a state-of-the-art deluxe bus. Your tour will begin with a photo stop of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge. You will have enough time to enjoy the majesty of this engineering masterpiece.
We'll continue to the Grand Canyon as we travel through the mysterious Southwest desert. Your tour will stop at scenic points on the Grand Canyon rim. Take time to gaze out at the deepest, widest and most colorful sites of the Grand Canyon. We'll eat lunch at the Grand Canyon National Geographic Visitors Center & IMAX theater complex.
Your adventure continues as you board your helicopter and experience firsthand the canyon’s legendary beauty. Choreographed to music and narration, journey over the canyon and see the beauty of nature’s work and how the Colorado River formed this great wonder of the world. After your helicopter flight, you will rejoin the motor coach tour of Grand Canyon National Park. Once your national park tour is completed, you will return to Las Vegas.
- Clients are picked up from most major hotels in Las Vegas approximately 1 - 1.5 hours prior to departure, depending on your hotel's location.
- Passengers board an air-conditioned motor coach for departure to the Grand Canyon National Park. The duration is approximately 5 hours.
- Short stop with a photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam. (Arizona side)
- Arrive at Grand Canyon National Park. Clients will proceed to Papillon Terminal for check-in.
- Clients board helicopter for an approximate 25-30 minute narrated flight of the Grand Canyon South Rim.
- Clients are given a meal voucher for lunch.
- The tour stops for approximately 20-30 minutes at observation points in Grand Canyon National Park for photos, exploring and souvenir shopping.
- Return to Las Vegas via motor coach.
*Daily departures from Las Vegas
Pick up times:
This tour departs once daily. The hotel pick-up time is between 5:30 a.m. - 6 a.m. and the bus departs Las Vegas for the canyon at approximately 7:30 a.m. It returns to Las Vegas between 10 p.m. - 11 p.m.
We recommend that you make your reservation in advance to secure preferred pick-up and flight times for your tour. Please include your preferred pick-up time in the additional notes when booking online. -We cannot assure the flight time to exactly match your requested time, as the schedules and availability of the flights are likely to change.
For groups of 10 or more travelers, no portion is refundable if the group cancels within 32 days.
For language service, you can ask the local operater for the earphone when you check in
Due to the weather or other reasons on departure day, the tour may be cancelled temporarily or adjusted. We will arrange another tour for you.
Tour itinerary and components are subject to change at any time without notice.
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Once we receive your reservation and full payment we will begin to process your booking. All reservations are subject to final confirmation usually within 24-48 hours.
Some tours may require a minimum number of people to operate. The affected customer will be fully refunded or may choose a similar tour product as a substitute. However, please keep in mind that should this happen, it would be under very special and rare circumstances, because we will try our best to accommodate our customers travel needs.