Grand Canyon South Rim Bus & Helicopter Tour
Get 195 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 195 Points
See how it works
Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon National Park - Las Vegas
We'll continue to the Grand Canyon as we travel through the mysterious Southwest desert. Your tour will stop at scenic points on the Grand Canyon rim. Take time to gaze out at the deepest, widest and most colorful sites of the Grand Canyon. We'll eat lunch at the Grand Canyon National Geographic Visitors Center & IMAX theater complex.
Your adventure continues as you board your helicopter and experience firsthand the canyon’s legendary beauty. Choreographed to music and narration, journey over the canyon and see the beauty of nature’s work and how the Colorado River formed this great wonder of the world. After your helicopter flight, you will rejoin the motor coach tour of Grand Canyon National Park. Once your national park tour is completed, you will return to Las Vegas.
- Clients are picked up from most major hotels in Las Vegas approximately 1 - 1.5 hours prior to departure, depending on your hotel's location.
- Passengers board an air-conditioned motor coach for departure to the Grand Canyon National Park. The duration is approximately 5 hours.
- Short stop with a photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam. (Arizona side)
- Arrive at Grand Canyon National Park. Clients will proceed to Papillon Terminal for check-in.
- Clients board helicopter for an approximate 25-30 minute narrated flight of the Grand Canyon South Rim.
- Clients are given a meal voucher for lunch.
- The tour stops for approximately 20-30 minutes at observation points in Grand Canyon National Park for photos, exploring and souvenir shopping.
- Return to Las Vegas via motor coach.
*Daily departures from Las Vegas
Pick up times:
This tour departs once daily. The hotel pick-up time is between 5:30 a.m. - 6 a.m. and the bus departs Las Vegas for the canyon at approximately 7:30 a.m. It returns to Las Vegas between 10 p.m. - 11 p.m.
(2014-11-19 00:00:00 to 2014-12-31 00:00:00)
*Adult Age: 12 and older
*Child Age: 2-11
*Children under 2 can still fly free on our services and are considered a lap child.
*Passengers exceeding 300 lbs/136 kg will be required to purchase an additional seat. When booking, please offer your actual weight.
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off (ONLY for the major hotels on the Las Vegas Strip)
- Fabulous views of the Hoover Dam, the Southwest Desert, and the Grand Canyon
- 1 meal included, lunch.
- Air-conditioned deluxe motor coach transportation.
- Luxury coach seats and viewing windows
- 25-minute helicopter tour
- Restroom-equipped motorcoaches.
- Video entertainment
- Stops along the rim for photo opportunities.
- Fuel surcharge
- All personal expenses
- • Reservation: Excellent
- • Customer Service: Excellent
- • Accommodation: Excellent
- • Transportation: Excellent
- • Tour Guide: Excellent
- • Tour Itinerary: Excellent
( Verified Purchased )
Q & As
- For groups of 10 or more travelers, no portion is refundable if the group cancels within 32 days.
- For language service, you can ask the local operater for the earphone when you check in
- Due to the weather or other reasons on departure day, the tour may be cancelled temporarily or adjusted. We will arrange another tour for you.
- Tour itinerary and components are subject to change at any time without notice.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|