Grand Canyon South Rim Bus & Helicopter Tour
- Tour Code:
- Start City:
Las Vegas, NV, USA
- End City:
Las Vegas, NV, USA
- 1 day
- Tour Type:
Apr 1st 2014 - Mar 31st 2015: Daily
Get 210 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 210 Points
See how it works
Motor coach and helicopter tour departing from Las Vegas, Nevada.
Pick up times:
This tour departs once daily. The hotel pick-up time is between 5:30 a.m. - 6 a.m. and the bus departs Las Vegas for the canyon at approximately 7:30 a.m. It returns to Las Vegas between 10 p.m. - 11 p.m.
* We recommend that you make your reservation in advance to secure preferred pick-up and flight times for your tour. Please include your preferred pickup time in the additional notes when booking online. (We cannot assure the flight time to exactly match your requested time, as the schedules and availability of the flights are likely to change.)
Please note that cancellations will be charged based on our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy. (Please refer to Terms and Conditions below.)
*Adult Age: 12 or up
*Child Age: 2-11
*Passengers exceeding 300 lbs / 136 kg will be required to purchase an additional seat. When booking, please offer your actual weight. Thank you for your understanding!
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off (ONLY for the major hotels on Las Vegas Strip)
- Fabulous views of the Hoover Dam, the Southwest Desert, and the Grand Canyon
- 1 meal included, lunch.
- Air-conditioned deluxe motor coach transportation.
- Luxury coach seats and viewing windows
- 25 minute helicopter tour
- Restroom equipped motorcoaches.
- Video entertainment
- Stops along the rim with photo opportunities.
- Fuel surcharge
- All personal expenses
- • Reservation: Excellent
- • Customer Service: Excellent
- • Accommodation: Excellent
- • Transportation: Excellent
- • Tour Guide: Excellent
- • Tour Itinerary: Excellent
Q & As
- For groups for 10 or more travelers, no portion is refundable if the group cancels within 32 days.
- Note: Due to the weather or other reasons on departure day, the tour may be cancelled temporarily or adjusted. We will arrange other tour for you. Thanks for your understanding.
- Tour itinerary and components are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|