Summary of The Day: Explore Picturesque Luxembourg with an open top double-decker bus tour.
This beautiful City in the heart of Europe is divided by dramatic gorges with fabulous views of the Petrusse Valley. The Old Town, with its tiny streets filled with boutiques reveal the treasures of the Town's rich history. Let us introduce you to the city and highlight the attractions and points of interest along the route. Hop on and off at your leisure with your 24 hour ticket at stops conveniently located along the route. Visit Musee National d’Histoire et d’Art and gaze at the enormous Roman Mosaic and exhibits presented over six floors, including the painting gallery which is home to the work of Joseph Kutter - one of the most revered Luxembourgish painters. Step inside the beautiful Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Luxembourg, admire the hanging tapestries and church organ and descend into its creepy crypt.
Ticket Length: 24 hours
Frequency: every 20 mins from 9:40am to 5:20pm
Full loop: 60 minutes
Stop 1 - Constitution Square
Stop 3 - Mudam / Philharmonie
Stop 4 - Shopping Mall Auchan
Stop 5 - European School
Stop 6 - City Gardens
Stop 7 - Villa Vauban
Stop 8 - Central Station
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
Full mobility facilities on all tour buses.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.