London - Burford - Bibury - Bourton-on-the-Water - Stow-on-the-Wold - London
Summary of The Day: Our full day tour begins in Burford, where the magnificent High Street holds every variety of Cotswold stone. There will be time to visit the tea houses and shops before we head south to Bibury described as the "prettiest village in the Cotswolds" by William Morris.
Lunch beckons, and what better way to satisfy your hunger than with a fabulous two-course lunch in the Swan Hotel situated in the center of Bibury overlooking the River Coln. The 17th-century former coaching inn serves a fabulous range of traditional cooking, ales and fine wines.
During the afternoon, we'll take a leisurely drive through charming villages before visiting Bourton-on-the-Water and Stow-on-the-Wold, two of the most picturesque parts of the northern Cotswolds. Your guide will take you on a short walk in each village explaining their history before re-joining the coach and returning to London.
Earliest hotel pick-up starts from 6:55am. Tour will depart at 8:15am at Victoria Coach Station Gate 16, and will conclude with a drop-off in central London approximately at 6:15pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 17 and older
* Child: 3 to 16 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Complimentary hotel pick-up
Lunch in a 17th-century former coaching inn in Bibury
On the rare occasion that the Swan Hotel is not available, we'll dine at a suitable alternative venue in a different village.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.