Summary of The Day: Travel with your professional guide for about an hour west to Lujan, a town abound with religious sites. Visit Lujan’s neo-Gothic basilica, built in 1937 in honor of the Lady of Lujan, the patron saint of Argentina. Note the copper roof and bronze doors, and learn about the six million people who make the annual pilgrimage to the basilica.
After about 45 minutes at the basilica, take a trip over to Luján Zoo, which features 24 exhibits spread across 37 acres (15 hectares). Your guide will designate a meeting point and a time to regroup, leaving you to explore the site at your leisure.
Break the boundaries between man and wild by stepping inside animal enclosures. Stroke the mane of a lion, rock a baby tiger in your arms, and place food into a bear’s mouth by hand. Trained zookeepers supervise each exhibit and instruct you on how to interact with the animals.
See Asian elephants, dromedary camels, monkeys, sea lions, toucans, macaws, red deer, axis, antelopes, llamas, foxes and flamingos in enclosed habitats.
If you have little ones in your family, head over to kid-friendly areas where they can frolic with farm animals like rabbits, chickens, goats, and calves. Take a spin on a pony ride, check out a display of antique tractors, and work on their monkey moves at the playground.
After your once-in-a-lifetime experience at Lujan Zoo, you’ll be transported back to your hotel by early evening.
Pick-up Location: centrally located Buenos Aires hotels (if the passenger is outside the downtown area, a meeting point will be provided by the operator).
Pick-up Time: Between 9:00 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
Drop-off Location: centrally located Buenos Aires hotels
Drop-off Time: approximately 5:00 p.m.
Please note your pick-up/drop-off hotel when booking online.
In order to protect your property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.