Summary of The Day: "A museum is a whole world in itself," and the Louvre museum is the world's most visited museum!
A former residence of French kings, this Capetian palace benefited from several extensions throughout the centuries before becoming a national museum during the French Revolution in 1793. The Louvre collection of more than 35,000 pieces consists of works predating 1848 displayed in eight sections: Oriental Antiquities, Egyptian Antiquities, Greek, Roman and Etruscan Antiquities, Islamic Art, Sculpture, Art Objects, and Painting and Graphic Arts. Some of the museum's best known masterpieces include Leonardo da Vinci's "Gioconda," Veronese's "Wedding at Cana," "Venus de Milo" and "The Coronation of Napoleon I."
When you arrive at the departure point, we will provide you with an entry ticket valid until the museum closes, an audio guide to listen to recorded commentary on the museum's greatest works and a route map suggesting various itineraries.
All audio guides must be returned no later than three hours after tour departure.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 18 and older
* Child: 3-17
* Children younger than 3 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
A deposit of 32 Euros per audio guide will be required at the agency upon departure.You will need to return the audio guide at the agency at the end of the tour. The deposit will then be returned.
Cloakroom check-in is required for large bags, buggies and umbrellas.
This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Audio commentary in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
The Louvre closes at 10:00pm on Wednesdays and Fridays, and at 6:00pm on other operating days.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.