Summary of The Day: Create amazing memories that will last a lifetime. Take photos guaranteed to be family frame-worthy. There’s no experience quite like visiting Paris with your children - almost as priceless as the masterpieces that fill the world’s most famous art museum. From 1 to 100, a visit to the Louvre is fun for all ages. The endless corridors of precious art and multiple floors of creative history are what people travel near and far to see. But for travelers with young children it can be a daunting experience. Those who don’t tour it with us, that is.
Designed with families in mind, we’ve tailored the world’s largest museum to a 1.5 hour entertaining experience. Your expert, local English-speaking guide will bring the masterpieces to life with amusing commentary and anecdotes created for kids. Adults will love it too. It’s their chance to see their favorite works for the first, second, third or thousandth time - this time from the eyes of children.
The tour includes fun visual aids, expertly crafted to keep your kids engaged and enthralled. Your guide will whisk you past the bustling crowds and long queues with Skip-the-Line access - saving precious vacation time and the often limited attention span of young travelers.
Walk in the footsteps of the kings and queens who lived in this impressive palace-turned-museum and learn about the everyday life of French nobility. See the hidden medieval Louvre, complete with its moat and mysteries. Hear not only about the people who lived here but also the people who built this work of art in its own right.
Watch as your child’s eyes light up with imagination as they learn about Greek mythology before the actual Venus de Milo. Explore the multitudes of incredible antique statutes including the much-adored Winged Victory of Samothrace. And spend time admiring the Mona Lisa’s mysterious smirk and hear the theories behind her enigmatic expression.
Children enjoy this experience immensely. It is amazing to envision the influence that such an incredible experience could have on young and impressionable imaginations. That’s what we have aimed to create for you and your family on this captivating tour.
Plus, if your family still has interest and energy after their tailored 1.5 hour tour, your ticket allows you to continue to explore the rest of this immeasurable museum on your own. It’s the best option for travelers with children in all of Paris! Enjoy.
- Sites Visited Inside: Louvre Musuem
- Sites Visited Outside: Courtyard of Louvre Museum
The tour ends at the Louvre Museum around 12:45pm.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14 years old
* Children younger than 4 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Guided tour of the Louvre
Entrance to the Louvre
Expert, English-speaking tour guide
Specially designed visual aids for each child on the tour
Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. Strollers are permitted on this tour.
Non-flash photography is permitted throughout the tour.
France’s tourist sites are among the most popular in the world. Skip the Line Access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours.
Please note that many sections of the museum are not air-conditioned (as A/C is not standard practice in France).
We will do everything within our power to ensure timings and itineraries are respected; however, due to issues beyond our control, timings and sites are subject to last minute changes on rare occasions.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.