Summary of The Day: Join us for a tour through the magical town of Todos Santos and discover the Hotel California. That's right; the same one from the famous song by The Eagles! Walk through the historic streets and explore the craft shops, mission, squares, art galleries, museum, and much more while enjoying the colorful architecture and beautiful landscapes we'll see along the way.
Our tour will continue in a glass bottom boat, allowing us to see into the water and get an up close look at the famous Arch of Los Cabos. Next we'll pass by Love Beach, Divorce Beach, several Cabo rock formations, and the beautiful Cabo San Lucas marina. Upon finishing this part of the tour we will eat traditional Mexican dishes at a restaurant.
Our visit would not be complete without visiting the Tres Toños Tequila Distillery, where we will learn about the traditional artisan methods of making tequila. Tequila tasting will be available for those who are 18 years and older.
Next we will stroll through the town of San Jose del Cabo where we will get to know the San Jose del Cabo Mission, the main square, and the Cabo art galleries. You'll have a chance to stop by many craft shops and shop for Indigenous art or iconic Mexican souvenirs and ornaments.
We saved the best for last! We will conclude our tour at the famous El Medano Beach. With restaurants and bars that keep the party going, it is no wonder this beach is popular among tourists and locals alike.
• Walking Tour of Todos Santos
• Visit to Cabo San Lucas
• Boat trip to the arch of Cabo
• Visit to San José del Cabo
We recommend bringing:
• comfortable clothes
• a cap or hat
• comfortable shoes
Departure Point: Choya Office Tours at 10:00am.
End Point: Choya Office Tours at 8:00pm
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to begin.
We offer free transportation from your hotel. Please remark your hotel name and address in the comments section when booking online.
Any request for cancellation must be made in writing via e-mail
Any cancellation is subject to a charge of 20% of the total reservation.
Reservations canceled the day before or resulting in a no show are non-refundable
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.