Tours4Fun is promoting another great shuttle bus tour for our travelers. This Shuttle Bus Tour between Los Angeles and Las Vegas is very convenient as well as fun. We can pick you up from three different locations.
The drop-off time and locations from Los Angels to Las Vegas are the pick-up time and locations from Las Vegas to Los Angeles.
The departure times may vary each month during different seasons. We'll update the latest departure times at the beginning of each month.
If your departure time is within the current month, e.g, you book the departure times on any days in June on 6/1/2013, we'll reserve the seats for you at the time of your booking and issue you a confirmed e-ticket.
If your departure time is NOT in the current month, e.g, you book the departure times on any days in July and August on 6/1/2013, we'll reserve the seats for you. When the newest departure time is confirmed on the first day of the departure month, we'll then issue you with a confirmed e-ticket.
The shuttle service does NOT assign seat numbers. The early arrivals have the right to choose the front seats.
Each passenger is allowed to check in 2 pieces of luggage (1 carry-on + 1 standard size). Extra charges will apply to additional check-in luggage.
All tickets are non-refundable.
-Reservations are non-transferable, non-changeable and cannot be canceled.
-Each ticket can reserve and occupy one assigned seat.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
I've booked my Las Vegas roundtrip through Tours for Fun and I had a wonderful experience. Easy booking and was able to get all the information that I needed. The bus company gave me a safe ride back and forth. They included a tour guide on ...I've booked my Las Vegas roundtrip through Tours for Fun and I had a wonderful experience. Easy booking and was able to get all the information that I needed. The bus company gave me a safe ride back and forth. They included a tour guide onRead full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
You can select one of the locations as your drop off point:
1) 99 Ranch Market, 1015 S Nogales St, Rowland Heights, CA 91748
2) In Front of Superco, 221 N.Atlantic Blvd., Monterey Park, CA 91754
3) 412 W. Valley Blvd , San Gabriel CA 91776
It might take around 5 hours, depending on the traffic and weather conditions.
Currently, we do not offer a coach service from LAX to Las Vegas. If you wish to take this bus shuttle, please choose from the designated pick-up locations in Los Angeles on the tour's page under Step #2.
The shuttle bus service 77-2857 only picks up from the following departure time/location in Los Angeles:
San Gabriel, 412 W. Valley Blvd , San Gabriel CA 91776
Monterey Park (In Front of superco), 221 N.Atlantic Blvd., Monterey Park, CA 91754
Rowland Heights (99 Ranch Market), 1015 S Nogales St, Rowland Heights, CA 91748
If you book this shuttle service, you will need to choose from one of the listed available options for boarding the shuttle. The transportation from your Anaheim hotel to the chosen departure time/location will be arranged on your own.
Meanwhile, for the return trip, you can choose to be dropped off at San Gabriel, 412 W. Valley Blvd , San Gabriel CA 91776 and then self transfer to San Gabriel Hilton Hotel.
Or, you can consider to book the following Anaheim departure shuttle service BUT for the return trip, the only available drop off locations will be in Anaheim, and you will need to self transfer to San Gabriel Hilton Hotel: