Los Angeles - Fashion Outlet - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: In the morning we will travel along Interstate 15 freeway, passing through the largest desert in North America: Mojave Desert. We will arrive at a fashion outlet along the way to have lunch and enjoy some quick shopping. In the afternoon we will check in at Stratosphere Hotel Casino in Las Vegas. At night you can join our exciting Vegas night tour (own expense).
Las Vegas Night Tour: Entire trip will be lead by our tour guide. You will visit Venetian Casino’s indoor “sky dome,” San Marcos Square, and man-made water canals. Next you will view the “volcano eruption” show in front of Mirage Hotel& Casino. Next you will go to Luxor Hotel & Casino and take the tram to the Excalibur Hotel & Casino. There we will stop to take pictures of MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, and the “Statue of Liberty” at New York, New York Casino. At last we will arrive at “Old Town” Las Vegas where everything first originated! Here you will enjoy thes ights and sounds of live street band, immersing in party atmosphere, and view the world’s largest “electric sky dome show”! Finally we will go back to our hotel Stratosphere Hotel & Casino where you can go up to the 108th floor rooftop for a breath-taking, panoramic, night view of this Sin City. The entire night tour is four hours long.
- Meeting times and places for those wishing to join the tour in Las Vegas:
McCarran International Airport: 1:30 pm at the Starbucks in Terminal 1, or at Gate 54 in Terminal 3.
Stratosphere hotel (Buffet Area): 3:30 pm.
- Stratosphere Hotel or similar
Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon West Rim - St. George
Summary of The Day: In the morning we depart heading towards the Grand Canyon, one of 7 natural wonders in the world. There you will visit the famous Eagle Point and the amazing, man-made SkyWalk (admission not included). Then we will travel to Guano Point for an incredible view of the Grand Canyon. If you want the best view, you can take a popular helicopter tour to fly over the entire, majestic canyon (own expense). Finally we will stop at the America’s largest water control project: the Hoover Dam for a moment, and then head back to Vegas for short break. In the evening, we will arrive at St. George, Utah and stay overnight.
- Quality Inn or similar
Glen Canyon Dam - Antelope Canyon - Bryce Canyon - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Today we'll pass by the Colorado Plateau on our way to Glen Canyon Dam and Lake Powell, the second largest artificial water reservoir in the U.S. It also marks the starting point of the Grand Canyon. See the depth of the Lake Powell as we travel across the Glen Canyon Dam.
Next up we'll head to Antelope Canyon, one of the most recognizable and famous natural landscapes in the world and a must see for photography enthusiast. Millions of years of flash flood and natural erosion gifted us these slot canyons, with their smooth wavy curves and gorgeous colors from the sandstone.
Then we'll head to Bryce Canyon National Park, famous for its hoodoo rocks. These sandstone columns in the canyon resemble all sorts of different strange creatures; put both your imagination and your camera to work capturing this amazing wonder.
Finally we'll arrive in Salt Lake City.
- Ramada Inn or similar
Yellowstone National Park - West Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will head to the first national park in the world - Yellowstone National Park. We will tour Yellowstone's unique scenery over the spans of 2 days, including Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring and Fountain Paint Pot, Fountain Hiking trail, Morning Glory Pool and more!
We'll spend the night in West Yellowstone.
- Yellowstone Lodge or similar
Yellowstone - Grand Teton - Jackson - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: In the morning we will continue our tour inside Yellowstone National Park, visiting Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Falls, Mud Volcano and Yellowstone Lake.
We will exit the park after a lakeside lunch and head into Grand Teton National Park to see an amazing mountain view.
Afterwards well continue to the famous small town Jackson.
In the evening we'll spend the night in Salt Lake City
- Ramada Inn or similar
Salt Lake City- Elko - Bonneville Salt Flats - Reno
Summary of The Day: In the morning we will see the State Capitol Building, Temple Square of Mormon Church, and the Great Salt Lake.
In the afternoon, we'll travel west along the Lincoln Memorial Highway I-80, passing the largest basin in the western U.S. After a stop at Elko for lunch, we will visit the Bonneville Salt Flats, one of the best places to take wedding photos.
We'll spend the night in Reno.
- Sand Regency Hotel or similar
Nimbus Fish Hatchery – Stone Lake Bird Sanctuary - Napa Valley – San Francisco
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the tour will drive into Northern California’s natural reserve to visit the Nimbus Fish Hatchery and Stone Lake Bird Sanctuary, wherein you are able to catch some good pictures of migrating birds or salmon active in the streams.
The highlight of the day is the Napa Valley, the most coveted wine tasting and vista sightseeing place in Northern California.
We'll stay overnight in San Francisco.
- Marriott / Hampton Inn or similar
Stanford – Silicon Valley – San Francisco
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the tour group will visit the Stanford University. After then, we go inside the San Francisco city and pass by the Silicon Valley area(won't stop at the Silicon Valley). The first stop of our tour will be Twin Peaks, where you are able to appreciate a panorama view of this amazing city.
Afterwards,you will see the fantastic Palace of Fine Arts and the Golden Gate Bridge. At lunch time, we will stop by the famous Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39, where you will have a chance to taste the local delicious seafood and take a boat ride (own expense) around the beautiful SF Bay area and enjoy the scenic views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and Pier 39, where you may spot joyful sea lions.
In the afternoon, you can choose to have your free time in San Francisco, or join our Extensive City Tour (own expense). This in-depth tour of the city will bring travelers to other famous sightseeing points, such as: Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown.
- Stanford University will be replaced by Berkeley University on following dates:
9/20-09/25, 10/8, 10/20-10/23, 11/5, 11/26
- Clarion Inn or similar
Yosemite – California Central Valley – Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will tour Yosemite, which is famous for its colossal granite rocks, spectacular waterfalls, and glacier formed U-Shaped valley. You will have a chance to see the Yosemite waterfall, El Capitan, and Tunnel View Point. After lunch, we will drive through California Central Valley before arriving back at Los Angeles.
- Regarding your safety, we reserve the right to change the Yosemite itinerary to the Solvang and Oxnard Bay due to the weather and road conditions during the winter.
* Please schedule your flights to depart from Los Angeles airport after 8:30pm (for U.S domestic flights) or 9:30pm (for international flights) on the last day of your tour.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $788.00||USD $526.00||USD $511.00||USD $1,188.00||USD $468.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 3-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations) and LAX drop off service
- 8-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and pick-up location
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.).
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person
- Las Vegas Jubilee Show: $92.00/Person(For adults only as this show contains nudity.)
- Le Rêve - The Dream: $163.00/Person
- Magic Show: $78.00/Person
- Las Vegas High Roller: $37.00/Person
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: $120.00/Person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $218.00/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person (Mandatory fee including admission/lunch and transportation. $30.00/person will be charged, if you give up Grand Canyon and choose to stay in Las Vegas for your free time. )
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- All National Park Admissions +: $130.00/person(Mandatory fee, including admission to Yosemite, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Bryce, Stanford, sky dome, Antelope, Great Salt Lake, Napa Valley and fuel charge. )
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing Tour: $35.00/person
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $38.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(5-12)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Gift Pack for tours4fun guests who overnight in Stratosphere hotel
Each passenger participating in this tour and overnight in Stratosphere hotel will receive a Super Gift Pack!
★A delicious Beefsteak Seafood Buffet Coupon, $8 value!!
★Sightseeing Voucher on 108 layer in Stratosphere Hotel, $20 value!!
★Fashion Outlet and Barstow Outlet Shopping Coupon, $30 value!!
★Hotel Fitness facility and wifi service in Stratosphere Hotel, $12 value!!
★Guests visit Grand Canyon(west/south rim) will obtain one Grand Canyon National Park Commemorative Coin.(One room get one coin; for departure dates during 4/23-10/8)
(The above special offers are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide. )
- On the day you visit Grand Canyon West Rim or South Rim, if you choose not to visit these two attractions, you will need to pay a USD 30/person for free explore fees.
- Please note that Airlines state one person can allow to have two registered luggages. Extra luggage is subject to the surcharge of $25 per luggage.
- On the day you visit San Francisco, if you choose not to attend the San Francisco tour and prefer to explore SF at your own pace, then you will need to pay a USD 55.00/person free, including USD 25.00 free explore fees and San Francisco mandatory fee USD 30.00.
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 0-5 days prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- 3rd person Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount:
We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 10 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, $50.00/person penalty fee;
* 1-5 days prior to departure date, $100.00/person penalty fee;
* No-show on tour, $150.00/person penalty fee.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
We are supposed to update the available seats at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7