Los Angeles - Santa Barbara - Carmel
Summary of The Day: We'll depart from Los Angeles and follow the spectacular California coastline north to our first stop: Santa Barbara. There we'll visit Mission Santa Barbara and learn how these religious outposts played a key role in the development of the entire region. Afterwards we'll head to the decidedly Danish community of Solvang.
(From 4/1/2017, we will head north to world famous 17 mile drive (part of route# 1) where we get to see the spectacular California coast line up close.) After our visit we visit the town of Carmel home to the actor Clint Eastwood. Enjoy some free time to stroll through town before heading on to Silicon Valley for overnight.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites or similar
San Francisco - Bay Area
Summary of The Day: Today we understand why San Francisco is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. We start our tour at the Fisherman’s Wharf with a cruise in the world famous bay, under the Golden Gate Bridge and around the notorious Alcatraz Island. Return to Pier 39 for a leisurely lunch before an afternoon tour that takes in all the city’s famous landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Union square, Chinatown and Nob Hill. Our tour ends with a night view of the city from the Bay Bridge.
- Accommodations for the evening are in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Park Inn Hotel or similar
Bay Area - Yosemite National Park
Summary of The Day: We head east through the farmlands of the Joaquin Valley to Yosemite National Park. This 1,200 square mile wonderland of forests, lakes and waterfalls is located in the Sierra Nevada. Stop at El Capitan, Bridal-Veil Falls, and Half Dome to continue for a walk from the Yosemite Visitor Center to reach one of the highest waterfalls in North America (730 meters) Yosemite Falls.
- Comfort Suites Stevenson Ranch or similar
Stevenson Ranch - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: On this day we'll take an easterly route through the desert to the gambling capital of the world: Las Vegas, stopping for lunch at Tanger Outlets Barstow, offering brand-name clothing at a fraction of the retail price.
In the evening we'll tour the hotels and casinos of the Las Vegas Strip. Highlights include Caesar's Palace, Mirage, Luxor, Paris, New York New York, Treasure Island and more. Later you can opt to see one of the many shows or try your luck at the tables.
- Linq Hotel or similar
Las Vegas - Grand Canyon - Page
Summary of The Day: We'll depart in the morning, traveling south east through the desert and the Navajo Indian Reservation to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. On our tour of one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, we'll learn how the Colorado River carved its way through the limestone over millions of years, leaving behind a visual spectacle that now draws millions of visitors every year. After lunch we'll drive to the eastern rim to browse the handmade arts and crafts at the Indian marketplaces there.
- Clarion Inn Page or similar
Page - Lake Powell - Bryce Canyon National Park
Summary of The Day: We'll start off the day with a boat cruise on Lake Powell. Afterwards we'll head west to Bryce Canyon National Park, home to some of the most amazing natural sculptures of the world. Our tour will take us to rock and sandstone formations sculpted by the rain and wind over the ages. Experience the unique changing of the colors during sunset from one of the vista points. We'll stay overnight in Kanab or Cedar City, depending on the departure date.
- Days Inn, Kanab / Comfort Inn, Cedar City or similar
Zion National Park - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today's itinerary is completely devoted to Zion National Park, where the majesty of the mountains and silence of the wilderness will transport you to another time and place. We'll tour the park and hike the trail that runs along the Virgin River.
After the tour, we will drop off at Luxor Hotel around 7:00pm - 8:00pm. There might be delay caused by the weather and traffic conditions, etc.
- We can also drop off back to the pick-up locations in Los Angeles, however, the drop off time will be late in the midnight. If you need the drop-off service, please leave us a message in the comment section, when placing the order online. We will need to arrange in advance.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,238.00||USD $1,197.00||USD $1,177.00||USD $1,549.00||USD $1,115.00|
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for double, triple and quad occupancy applies when two, three and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and quad price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed in the room, but may be requested at check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-14 year-old stays in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity is four people including adults and child/infant.
*Infants under 2 years of age are free of charge.
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- All taxes
- Continental breakfast
- Air-conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- San Francisco Bay and Lake Powell cruise
- Entrance to national parks
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals
- Service fee for tour guide and driver: recommended USD$2.00/day per passenger for each
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- During spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
- To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7