Los Angeles - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: We'll begin with Las Vegas, the city that has something to offer everyone. The infamous Las Vegas Strip is where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and more. Or perhaps take a stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street. There is an optional night tour to show you the city when it's all lit up (own expense) or you can enjoy the city on your own.There are special shows and performances year round that truly makes Las Vegas as a city that never sleeps.
Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Today we drive to Salt Lake City and visit the Utah State Capitol Building and Temple Square.
- Comfort Inn SLC Airport or similar
Salt Lake City - Casper
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll drive along the Emigration Canyon into Echo Canyon and visit the historical Oregon Trail. The trail represents the only corridor to the West and in the mid 19th century more than a half million people went west on the Trail. The highlights of the trail include Independence Rock and Devil's Gate.
We'll spend the night in Casper.
- Parkway Plaza Hotel or similar
Casper - Mount Rushmore - Gillette
Summary of The Day: We'll depart from Casper and head out to one of the most recognized attractions in the US: Mount Rushmore National Memorial. Located in South Dakota, this monumental granite sculpture was designed by Gutzon Borglum and is composed of 60-foot (18 m) sculptures of the heads of former United States presidents: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln.
From here we'll continue to the Devil’s Tower National Monument, known as "Bear Lodge" to the Native Americans. This 865 foot column is a remnant of a volcanic eruption was renamed in 1875 by an exploration led by Col. Richard I. Dodge.
We'll spend the night in Gillette.
- Ramada Plaza Gillette or similar
Gillette - Yellowstone National Park
Summary of The Day: To begin the day we'll visit the Crazy Horse Memorial in Gillette.
In the afternoon, we will explore Yellowstone National Park, the first and oldest National Park in the United States. Here we'll see all the major attractions, including Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Falls, Mud Volcano, and Mammoth Hot Springs. There are also various wildlife that inhabits the Park such as bison, elk, moose, and bears.
We'll spend the night in West Yellowstone.
- Yellowstone Country Inn / Dude & Roundup / Travelers Lodge or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Grand Teton National Park - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Today we'll continue to explore this fantastic park by visiting the Old Faithful Geyser and Rainbow Pool.
From here we'll continue on to Grand Teton National Park. The tallest peak here rises to 13,770 feet and Twelve of the peaks in Teton reach above 12,000 feet and support a dozen mountain glaciers.
In the afternoon we'll head to the western town of Jackson in the Jackson Hole Valley. Arches made of elk antlers decorate the central plaza in this town with plenty of shops and restaurants around the area.
We'll spend the night in Salt Lake City.
- Comfort Inn SLC Airport or similar
Salt Lake City - Reno
Summary of The Day: Today we'll head to the Great Salt Lake of Utah, the largest salt water lake in the western hemisphere.
We'll arrive in Reno, Nevada in the afternoon. This city is known as "The Biggest Little City in the World", and is the birthplace of the gaming corporation Harrah's Entertainment.
- Silver Legacy Resort and Casino or similar
Reno - Lake Tahoe - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Departing Reno in the morning, we'll visit Lake Tahoe. As one of the deepest lakes in the United States, this freshwater lake is located between Nevada and California with two-thirds of its border in California. Here you can join an optional cruise to visit this extraordinary lake (own expense). In the afternoon we'll head to the Bay Area, set for San Francisco.
- Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
San Francisco or Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: We'll begin today with a sightseeing excursion through San Francisco! Discover America’s most picturesque and culturally diverse city with visits to the Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
We'll end our tour around 5:00pm in San Francisco.
In the morning, follow the comfortable, air-conditioned tour bus to Los Angeles (without the SF city tour). You will be dropped off at Holiday Inn Select La Mirada.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $998.00||USD $855.00||USD $838.00||USD $1,498.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child shares the same price as adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
***Children under 2 years of age will be charged a mandatory $25 fee per day as a General Liability Insurance. The fee will also guarantee the child a seat. Parents who prefer to hold their child will be assumed to have forfeited the seat, but the $25 per-day General Liability Insurance will still be charged. Please be sure to offer the child's name and age (accurate to month) when booking.
- Complimentary pickup and drop off to chosen location
- 8-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Admission to the mentioned national parks
- Professional tour guide
- Ground transportation
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. USD 7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/adult; $25.00/child (2-12)
- Crazy Horse plus Little Bighorn Battlefield: $35.00/Person
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $28.00/Adult(18+); $20.00/Child(5-17)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to winter weather conditions and/or unforeseen circumstances, the itinerary for this tour may be affected in October, April or May. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the professional tour guide for the safety of all passengers. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience you may experience.
- Due to the popularity of these Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4Fun's website does not guarantee tour confirmation; Tours4Fun will confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you've received your tour confirmation. Tours4Fun will not be responsible for any inconvenience cause by a booked flight with no confirmed tour.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- If you need to book a flight ticket, we recommend that you book your flight ticket after you've received your reservation confirmation email within one to two business days.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Could you kindly advise if this particular tour will operate in November 2016?
Thank you. 06/10/2016 13:38:53
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun.
We do suggest you to check our website in September for updates. On the other hand, we have a variety of most viewed tour packages that might interest you. Please see below link for more detail:
Regrettably, most Yellowstone tours will not be available past October and will restart April/ May the following year.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7