Summary of The Day: Discover why The Wall Street Journal, National Geographic, the Los Angeles Times, ABC & CBS are calling the LA IN A DAY bike adventure the best way to experience LA. Begin on legendary Route 66 in West Hollywood and bike through Beverly Hills & Bel-Air to see the incredible palaces the movie stars call home.
Then it’s you’re off to LA’s world famous beach towns: Santa Monica, Venice & Marina Del Rey. Afterwards, you’ll pedal through Culver City to see some of the historic movie studios that put the City of Angels on the map. This 32-mile, 5-hour excursion is bucket list worthy and leaves no site unseen. With several breaks, including lunch on the beach and several walking tours along the way, there’s time to rest and truly enjoy the very best of Los Angeles. Get ready to burn some calories and experience LA, up close and personal.
FITNESS LEVEL: Moderate with some hills in the beginning. You must be comfortable on a hybrid bike. Our bikes are top-notch and very comfortable.
DISTANCE: 32 miles round-trip. Lots of breaks, walking tours, etc... Average calorie burn: 2,000.
The timing of this adventure may be condensed based on your time frame.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*People under 18 must be accompanied by adult.
*No expectant mothers.
*If you have 4 or more rider, the price will be $157 per rider. When you order it, our service team will adjust the prices for you.
High end hybrid road bike
Safety helmet, safety vest
Water and Snacks
Professional tour escort
Airfares or related transportation between your home and chosen departure location
All personal expenses
Service fee for tour guide
Souvenier Bikes and Hikes LA Branded Eco-Friendly Water Bottle
Please wear comfortable shirt and shorts/pants. Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt. Closed-toed shoes.
Please arrive 15 minutes early prior to the departure time to check in.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".