Summary of The Day: Begin your grand tour of Los Angeles with a trip to its city center, dominated by towering skyscrapers. Here we'll visit the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, where the Academy Awards used to be held.
From here we'll visit the world renowned Griffith Park Observatory, from which we'll enjoy the best views of the Hollywood Sign. We'll see it more closely with a trip to Hollywood to visit the world famous Chinese Theater, located on Hollywood Blvd, hoem to the esteemed Walk of Fame
Next we will cruise the Sunset Strip on our way to Beverly Hills where you will see the famous Beverly Hills Sign as well as the homes of the rich and famous Hollywood movie stars. We'll continue to Downtown Beverly Hills where you will see the world’s most exclusive shops on glamorous Rodeo Drive including Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Chanel and many more.
Now it’s off to the Farmer’s Market where you will experience a shopper’s delight, taste sumptuous foods from around the world and shop at numerous specialty and gift boutiques. We'll end our tour with a visit to Santa Monica Beach, one of the most famous and popular beaches in California.
We offer free pick up at many Hollywood and Downtown Los Angeles hotels. Please remark your hotel name and address when making reservations online.
Daily at 9:15am – Pick-ups starting at 8:30am
Hollywood: depart at 8:30am; retun at 1:30pm
Downtown Los Angeles: depart at 9:00am; retun at 1:40pm
The pick-up hotels are subject to the final confirmation.
We will confirm your hotel pick-up time on your E-Ticket. Pick-up times are subject to change; always check the confirmed pick-up time on your e-tickets.
Luggage: You are allowed one portable luggage (backpack, handbag, etc.) due to the limited space on the bus.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.