Summary of The Day: We'll tour the glamorous city of Los Angeles and its famous Hollywood district!
We'll go to TCL Chinese Theatre - known for its permanent collection of handprints, footprints and signatures of movie stars such as Elizabeth Taylor, Marilyn Monroe and many others. You'll be able to take a stroll on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Next, we'll go to Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive. See where the stars shop and browse in exclusive shops like Fred Hayman, Giorgio Armani and Gucci. See some of the magnificent homes of selected movie stars.
We'll then travel to neighboring Century City - the business center of the entertainment industry and home of 20th Century Fox Movie Studios. We'll next go to Los Angeles Farmers Market, where the food is the freshest, the produce only the best and gift shops are unique.
|USD $67.98||USD $47.98|
*Adult age: 9 and older
*Child age: 2-8
*Children under 2 years old join tour for free.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off from/to many hotels in Los Angeles. Please select one of the regions and then select hotel name as pick-up location.
- Ground transportation
- Professional tour escort or driver guide
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- The pick-up hotels are subject to the final confirmation.
- You are allowed one piece of portable luggage (backpack, handbag, etc.) due to the limited space on the bus.
- The pick-up information is for reference only. You will select the hotel and the time on the reservation panel. Guests are not required to be staying at the hotels that they request to be picked up at. We will confirm the hotel pick-up time on your E-Ticket.
- We have 10-, 24-, 28- and 55 passenger buses. Middle size buses (24- and 28- passenger) are usually used for our tours and the bus arrangement is based on the number of passengers. Please note that most of our tour buses do not have luggage compartments. We usually do not carry customers' luggage in our tour buses.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7