Summary of The Day: We provide daily, deluxe service between Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Our door-to-door service makes transferring between hotels simple and efficient. We get you to your destination on schedule and on time. This service is not a turn around service, but rather passengers can choose their dates of transfer.
We are proud to offer a first class ride on board the Las Vegas Service. Our coaches are equipped with spacious leather seating, DVD players with large screen monitors, wireless internet, seat back tray tables and cup holders. An On-board coach attendant is available to help make your ride more comfortable. Complimentary beverages and light snacks, headphones, pillows and blankets are available upon request. Movies are also played on the trip for your enjoyment.
Our Shuttle Bus Schedule (Please input your preferred departure time and city when booking.):
From Los Angeles to Las Vegas:
Departs at 7:30 a.m. and arrives at 1:15 p.m.
From Las Vegas to Los Angeles:
Departs at 3:30 p.m. and arrives at 9:15 p.m.
LOS ANGELES HOTEL PICK-UP INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
LAX AIRPORT LAS VEGAS HOTEL PICK-UP INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
HARRAH'S HOTEL & CASINO (**Motor Coach loading area is located adjacent to taxi stand for easy connection to your Las Vegas hotel**)
CALIFORNIA HOTEL & CASINO Please input your preferred pick-up location in the comments section when completing your reservation. We will notify you with the closest pick-up location in the area.
All times are approximate and are subject to change due to traffic.
The round-trip transfer is valid for 90 days after the initial departure date. A return date must be provided. However, that may be changed as long as you provide 24 hours notice. If you want to board the coach earlier, however, you would need to dial the emergency contact number on your E-ticket to confirm the availability.
Each passenger can bring no more than two pieces of luggage plus one carry-on. Our drivers routinely assist passengers with their luggage upon boarding the bus and upon disembarking. At terminal points, bellman are available to assist and will store luggage upon request. A charge may apply for excessive luggage.
All times are approximate. Road conditions, passenger volume and weather may affect our schedule.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
For shuttle 123-3536, it provides daily, deluxe service between Los Angeles and Las Vegas. The door to door service makes transferring between hotels simple and efficient.
We are proud to offer a first class ride on board the Las Vegas Service. The coaches are equipped with spacious leather seating, DVD players with large screen monitors, wireless internet, seat back tray tables and cup holders. An On-board coach attendant is available to help make your ride more comfortable. Complimentary beverages and light snacks, headphones, pillows and blankets are available upon request. Movies are also played on the trip for your enjoyment.
For the other two shuttles, 77-2857 and 179-4872, customers can only be picked up from the fixed locations on the list. Only the transfer service will be provided. There will be no wifi, leather seats, drinks, snacks and tray table available on the bus. Also, there will be no blankets and pillows.