London - Windsor Castle - Buckingham Palace - London
Summary of The Day: The perfect Royal tour - visit two official residences of the Queen!
Enjoy an extended visit to Windsor Castle during the morning. Then explore the state apartments and gardens at Buckingham Palace during the afternoon!
More than 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perched high above the River Thames just outside of London. From William the Conqueror all the way through to our current Queen, successive monarchs have lived here and left their mark on what is now the largest continuously occupied castle in the world. We shall be amongst the first people to enter Windsor Castle, so you can see for yourself the splendor of St. George’s chapel and the sumptuous state apartments. Windsor itself is a pretty town full of traditional shops and historic pubs. Shakespeare is said to have written his play "The Merry Wives of Windsor" in one of them!
After lunch, we'll head to Buckingham Palace, the official London residence of Her Majesty The Queen, which serves as both her home and office. Visitors to the State Rooms can see many of the magnificent rooms which form the heart of the working palace and are used regularly by the Royal Family for official entertainment, ceremonies and State functions. The palace guides are on hand to point out the numerous works of priceless art in the lavishly furnished rooms. Afterwards, you can enjoy a walk along the south side of the Royal Garden and look out across the picturesque lake constructed in the 19th century. The tour ends in the Palace allowing you free time to explore at your leisure.
Earliest hotel pick-up starts from 6:55am. Tour will depart at Victoria Coach Station Gate 16 at 8:15am, and will also end at Victoria Coach Station.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 17 and above.
* Child: 3 to 16 years of age.
* Participation is free for children below the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please note, once booked, we are not able to cancel your booking and as such cannot offer you a refund.
Please note the tour is unescorted once we return to London including visit to Buckingham Palace. Audio guide is available inside the Buckingham Palace.
Please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave any valuable items unattended during the tour service. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.