Open Top Bus Tour - Thames River Cruise - Champagne Tea
Summary of The Day: What better way to enjoy the highlights of London than from on board a Classic 1950’s Route-master Bus?
Enjoy great views of the capital’s iconic sights, both old and new, including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, St. Paul’s Cathedral, London Bridge, The Shard, Tower Bridge and the London Eye.
The Vintage Double Decker Bus Tour includes a photo stop at Westminster Abbey, burial place of Britain’s monarchs and the host for coronations and many royal weddings since its construction in the eleventh century.
The bus stops again for photos at the Tower of London, multi-functional throughout history as a royal palace and a fortress, a prison and a place of numerous executions. Next hop on board for a short boat trip that passes Shakespeare’s Globe and the Millennium Bridge, finishing at Embankment Pier.
Re-joining the bus, the tour heads to Buckingham Palace for another memorable photo stop outside the official London residence of Her Majesty the Queen.
We invite you to join us for a delicious tea while enjoying an in depth one hour private cruise on the river Thames. Sit back and take in the views as we see all of the major sights and bridges located on the river while enjoying a delicious tea complete with two scones, jam and clotted cream, a choice of tea or coffee and a glass of Champagne.
Our professional guide will point out traitors gate at the Tower of London, St Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare's globe, the London Eye and more, while explaining the fascinating history of the river itself. Then we head past Westminster Bridge for the best views and photos of Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament not accessible on other tourist cruises. Finally, having finished our delightful Champagne tea experience we return to London bridge from where we return you to Victoria Coach Station.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 17 and older.
* Child: 3 to 16.
* Children age 2 and younger are free.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain.
On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus.
Please note the Changing of the Guard only takes place on the morning tour.
Please note that the order of the visit may be subject to change due to operational reasons and on rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Regrettably, there is no special price of this tour for now.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".