Westminster Abbey - Tower of London - Buckingham Palace - Park Plaza Westminster
Summary of The Day: What better way to enjoy the highlights of London than from on board a Classic 1950’s Route-master Bus?
Enjoy great views of the capital’s iconic sights, both old and new, including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, St. Paul’s Cathedral, London Bridge, The Shard, Tower Bridge and the London Eye.
The Vintage Double Decker Bus Tour includes a photo stop at Westminster Abbey, burial place of Britain’s monarchs and the host for coronations and many royal weddings since its construction in the eleventh century.
The bus stops again for photos at the Tower of London, multi-functional throughout history as a royal palace and a fortress, a prison and a place of numerous executions. Next hop on board for a short boat trip that passes Shakespeare’s Globe and the Millennium Bridge, finishing at Embankment Pier.
Re-joining the bus, the tour heads to Buckingham Palace for another memorable photo stop outside the official London residence of Her Majesty the Queen.
Finally, we'll enjoy a cream tea and scones served with strawberry jam and clotted cream at Park Plaza Westminster Hotel, plus a glass of Champagne!
The tour will depart from Victoria Coach Station, Gate 0, at 1:00pm. The tour concludes with the English Tea service at Park Plaza Westminster.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 17 and older
* Child: 3 to 16 years of age
* Children age 2 and younger are free.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Vintage open top London bus tour
Professional guide on board the bus
Scones, clotted cream, and strawberry jam at Park Plaza Westminster
Glass of champagne
Entrance to Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace
For the December 25th departure, there is no refund for cancellations made after December 2.
Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain.
On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus.
The Changing of the Guard only takes place during the morning tour.
The order of the visit may be subject to change due to operational reasons and on rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Regrettably, there is no special price of this tour for now.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".