Summary of The Day: After we see London's most famous landmarks including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament on a panoramic bus tour, we'll arrive at the Tower of London!
Here, we'll be met on the middle drawbridge by our very own Yeoman Warder. Leading us into this World Heritage Site before it opens to the public, our Beefeater will take us on a private guided tour explaining the history behind this fortress of imprisonment and torture. We also will be the first group to see the Crown Jewels before enjoying some free time to explore on our own. Why not visit Traitors Gate, the armories or the Bloody Tower? And keep an eye out for the famous Ravens. Tradition has it that if the Ravens leave the Tower the monarch will fall!
We'll depart the tower and head to The Mall to watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony as one of the Queen's Household Regiments march from St. James Palace to Buckingham Palace dressed in their world famous tunics and busbies.
Next we'll take a short boat trip on the River Thames as we enjoy excellent views of St. Paul's Cathedral and Shakespeare's Globe and then take a break for lunch. After lunch, we'll make a photo stop at Westminster Abbey.
The afternoon part of the tour begins with a visit to St Paul’s Cathedral. We will explore the masterpiece designed by Wren in 1673 with a professional guide, taking time to listen to the 1695 organ that Mendelssohn once played and visit the tombs of Nelson and Wellington. There will also be the chance to test the unique acoustics of the Whispering Gallery (not normally visited by other tour groups). On Sundays when there is restricted viewing at the cathedral, there will be an opportunity to enter and enjoy one of the services.
Finally, we'll enjoy a cream tea and scones served with strawberry jam and clotted cream at Park Plaza Westminster Hotel, plus a glass of Champagne!
Earliest hotel pick-up starts from 6:45am. The tour will depart from Victoria Coach Station Gate 1 at 7:45am, and will end at Victoria Coach Station as well.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 17 and older
* Child: 3 to 16
* Children under 3 are free.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Private guided tour of the Tower of London with Yeoman Warder
See Changing of the Guard (subject to availability)
Short boat trip on the Thames
Visit St Paul's Cathedral with fast entry ticket
Champagne tea and scones at Park Plaza Westminster Hotel
Please note that on rare occasions the Park Plaza is not available in this case we will be using an alternative venue.
If the Changing of the Guard is not taking place you will still have a photo stop opportunity at Buckingham Palace.
Please note on the dates St. Paul's Cathedral is closed, we will be visiting Household Cavalry Museum instead.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.