Summary of The Day: More than 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle!
The castle is perched high above the River Thames just outside of London. From William the Conqueror all the way through to our current Queen, successive monarchs have lived here and left their mark on what is now the largest continuously occupied castle in the world. We shall be amongst the first people to enter Windsor Castle, so you can see for yourself the splendor of St. George’s chapel and the sumptuous state apartments. Windsor itself is a pretty town full of traditional shops and historic pubs. Shakespeare is said to have written his play "The Merry Wives of Windsor" in one of them!
Our next stop is Bath, another World Heritage Site. Bath is a beautiful Georgian city with delightful crescents, terraces and architecture. Following our panoramic tour of the city, there will be time to visit Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge overlooking the river Avon cascading over the weir. And then you can shop, explore or take afternoon tea in the Pump Rooms while listening to the string quartet.
Why not visit the Roman Baths that were built nearly 2,000 years ago. Built on Britain's only natural hot water spring lies the magnificent Roman public bath complex and Roman temple. At the heart of the World Heritage Site you can walk around the steaming pool on the Roman stone paving and admire the ancient Roman statues and architecture.
Finally, we'll visit the most famous prehistoric monument in the world! Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury Plain. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years and it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship, not to be mention public debate ever since. What was this vast collection of stones intended for? Was it observatory of the moon, a temple to the sun, or an elaborate cemetery? Who were the people who carried and carved these 40 ton rocks? Come and unlock the secrets for yourself and marvel at this remarkable and mysterious feat of ancient engineering and design.
Earliest hotel pick-up is at 6:55am. This tour will depart promptly at 8:15am from Victoria Coach Station gate 16, and will conclude with drop-off in central London at approximately 8:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 17 and above.
* Child: 3 to 16 years of age.
* Participation is free for children below the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Complimentary hotel pick-up service
Entrance to Stonehenge
Entrance to Windsor Castle
Return transportation by air-conditioned minibus-maximum 15 customers
During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
On rare occasion the State Apartments in Windsor are closed and as an alternative we shall visit Queens Mary's Doll's House and St Georges Chapel. On Sundays St Georges Chapel is closed, there will be extra time to explore castle precincts.
Please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.