Summary of The Day: This value tour allows you more time at Stonehenge and Bath. Arrive in beautiful Georgian Bath with plenty of time to shop and explore the Roman baths (entrance included with your ticket), the Abbey, Jane Austen centre and more!
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury Plain. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years and it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship, not to be mention public debate ever since. What was this vast collection of stones intended for? Was it observatory of the moon, a temple to the sun, or an elaborate cemetery? Who were the people who carried and carved these 40 ton rocks? Come and unlock the secrets for yourself and marvel at this remarkable and mysterious feat of ancient engineering and design.
Next, we'll head to Bath and arrive in time for lunch. With fabulous restaurants, tea houses, sandwich and coffee shops, not to mention all the classic British pubs, you will be spoilt for choice of places to eat. Bath is a beautiful Georgian city with delightful crescents, terraces and architecture. Following our scenic drive into the heart of the city, there will be plenty of time to explore at your leisure.
Your ticket includes entrance to the Roman Baths that were built nearly 2,000 years ago. Built on Britain's only natural hot water spring lies the magnificent Roman public bath complex and Roman temple. At the heart of the World Heritage Site, you can walk around the steaming pool on the Roman stone paving and admire the ancient Roman statues and architecture.
See Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge overlooking the river Avon cascading over the weir. You'll also see the Jane Austen Centre and the elegant Assembly Rooms built in 1771. And you can shop, explore and take afternoon tea in the Pump Rooms while listening to the live classical music. With so much to see and do you will be glad that you have so much free time!
This tour will depart promptly at 8:15am Victoria Coach Station gate 15 and will conclude with a drop-off in central London approximately at 7:30pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 17 and older
* Child: 3 to 16
* Children under 3 are free.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.