Summary of The Day: Introduce yourself to London on your next vacation with a panoramic London sightseeing tour around Parliament Square to see the magnificent Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married. From here we'll encounter Kensington Palace, former home of Diana, Princess of Wales, as well as the Royal Albert Hall and Albert Memorial.
Next up, we'll see St James' Park and Buckingham Palace (exterior) to see the colorful Changing of the Guard (subject to availability).
We'll end the tour at Trafalgar Square at around 12:00pm, giving you the afternoon free to visit Madame Tussauds and the London Eye.
Filled with 14 exciting, interactive zones and the amazing Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience, Madame Tussauds London combines glitz and glamour with incredible history.
London Eye: Standard Ticket
The London Eye stands 135m high on the South Bank between Waterloo and Westminster Bridges. Standard Ticket holders should check-in at least 30 minutes before your preferred time.
- Madame Tussauds and London Eye are not part of the tour. Entrance tickets can be collected at Victoria Coach Station on the morning of your tour, and may be used either the same afternoon or the following day.
|USD $83.21||USD $69.75|
* Adult: 16 and older|
* Child: 4-15 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
- Personal audio headset
- Free Wi-Fi
- Morning pick-up at specified hotels
- Madame Tussauds admission ticket
- London Eye standard ticket
- Hotel drop-off
- Lunch and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Occasionally there may not be a Changing of the Guard. On such occasions we will visit Horse Guards Parade instead.
- Complimentary pick-up service is offered only at the hotels listed in the Departure Time and Location tab. If you opt out of this service or your hotel is not on the list, please arrive at Victoria Coach Station at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7