London - Stonehenge - Runnymeade - Windsor - London
Summary of The Day: Departing central London you travel west through Wessex, one of England’s oldest kingdoms with a history stretching back more than 1000 years.
We travel towards the legendary neolithic standing stone circle of Stonehenge. Arriving at the award winning Stonehenge visitors center you will have the opportunity to view the hundreds of prehistoric items from the Stonehenge collection before joining the land train shuttle that will take you to the fabled site of the Stonhenge Stone Circle’s.
From here we return to the River Thames at Runnymeade where in 1215 King John sealed the Magna Carta and founded the modern rule of law. Runnymeade has a number of important monuments including the Royal Air Force Memorial.
From here it is a short drive through Windsor Great Park to the Royal town of Windsor, home to one of the Queen’s most impressive residences. During your stop here you will have time to visit the Castle and State Apartments. On certain days you may see the changing of the guard ceremony. Alternatively you can follow the free self-guided Windsor and Eton heritage trail or take a boat trip on the river (seasonal). From Windsor it’s just a short relaxing drive back into Central London.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15 years of age
* Children younger than 5 are not permitted.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transportation by Mercedes mini-coach with a maximum of 16 passengers
On certain dates this tour may stop in Marlow for lunch rather than Henley on Thames.
We like to give you plenty of opportunities to go on nature walks, so we recommend you bring suitable clothing and footwear for your tour. Unless otherwise notified passengers are restricted to one medium sized suitcase/bag (maximum 15 kilos) and one carry-on bag per person.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
The reservation price will not cover the admission and service fees.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
The tour is currently showing availability for the April 24, 2016 departure.
Meal stops will be arranged at small towns and villages where you can choose from a variety of eateries with something to suit every budget.
You can also opt to bring your own packed lunch for this excursion.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour travel date and the number of travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".