Summary of The Day: All aboard! Prepare yourself to experience the lively Christmas cheer of London this holiday season with a classic London open top bus tour! Travel along with expert and enthusiastic guides to discover the great city of London and its historic attractions decked out in Christmas decorations and lights!
Our journey will pass under the world famous lights of Oxford Street, Regent Street and Knightsbridge, illuminating all who pass through them with multi-colored lights. WE meet all of London's famous residents, including Big Ben & Lord Nelson himself at Trafalgar Square. We'll also stop at the all-seeing London Eye for a photostop of this colorful icon.
The two and a half hour tour includes live commentary from an expert London guide, instilling capital knowledge along the way.
Please note that the Christmas tree at Trafalgar Square is scheduled to be displayed from December 8-23, 2016.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.