Summary of The Day: What better way to see the highlights of London than from aboard a vintage double-decker bus?
Enjoy great views of Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye as we meander through the streets of this great city. The tour also includes a boat trip on the River Thames and the chance to see the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace.
Join us at the Tower of London that was built nearly a thousand years ago and is now home to the Crown Jewels protected by the famous Beefeaters. The imposing former palace was once used as a fortress and a prison and you can see Traitors Gate where prisoners entered the tower for the last time! We stop for photos and a history lesson from the guide before our cruise.
Next, we'll take a boat trip on the River Thames that passes Shakespeare’s Globe, Cleopatra’s Needle and London Bridge before we arrive at Embankment Pier, re-join the bus and head for Buckingham Palace.
Buckingham Palace is the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen, and we make our way to the perfect spot to watch the world famous Changing of the Guard ceremony as the Queen's soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies march to military music.
Following your vintage open top bus ride, you can enjoy a Great British past time with some of the tastiest fish and chips London has to offer in the surroundings of a traditional Central London pub. A dessert is also included!
- For morning tour: earliest pick-up starts from 6:55am. The tour will depart at 7:45am Victoria Coach Station Gate 0.
- For afternoon tour: please make your own way to Victoria Coach Station. Tour will depart at 1:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 4 to 15
* Children under 4 are free.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Complimentary hotel pick-up service (morning tour only)
On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus.
Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain.
When the guard change does not take place, we stop instead for photos of the Buckingham Palace.
Tours available with audio headsets in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian).
Please note that no alternative to Fish & Chips will be given and for those who require vegetarian option this should be requested at the time of booking.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.