Summary of The Day: Enjoy this classic English tradition with a relaxing afternoon tea a the Milestone Hotel, one of the best places to enjoy afternoon tea in London. Settle down with us for a bite of delicious finger sandwiches, freshly-baked scones served alongside with Devonshire clotted cream, and a selection of delectable pastries. And, of course, sate your thirst with a vast tea menu including a selection of exclusive single estate teas.
This classic experience also includes the chance to learn about the vast history of the Milestone Hotel, built in 1689 and once home to Barons, Ambassadors, and other figures of power.
Don't worry about bringing the little ones - we have specially designed Little Prince and Princess Afternoon Tea menus that will delight guests of all ages. Plus, they'll enjoy a complimentary milkshake.
Finger Sandwiches: Smoked Scottish salmon and cream cheese, free range egg mayonnaise and Hampshire watercress, roast ham and English mustard, Mull of Kintyre Cheddar and tomato, cucumber and Greek yogurt and chicken mayonnaise with chopped almonds.
Freshly-Baked Scones served with Devonshire clotted cream and homemade strawberry preserve.
A selection of Tea served with milk or lemon.
Mouth-watering selection of tea pastries.
We will be delighted to accommodate your Afternoon Tea with any special dietary requirements that you and your guests may have, including vegetarian sandwiches, gluten free breads, pastries and scones. If requested, please note that we will endeavor to ensure that there are no nuts in the Afternoon Tea offering - however all products are produced in an environment where nuts are used and we cannot guarantee that our food is 100% free from nuts or nut traces.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 11 years of age and under
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please arrive at the hotel at least 10 minutes before the 3:00pm sitting.
Please note, you will require a printed copy of your ticket. Once booked, tickets are not refundable and dates/times cannot be changed.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.